Your shopping cart is empty!
- The Sonia boot from Old Gringo® has such confident style that it will complement any season attire.
- Distressed and crackled leather upper with whipstitching detail on collar and pull straps.
- Features exquisite detail from the hand tooled and hand-painted floral design to the braid accents.
- Side pull loops for easy entry.
- Fully leather lined for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed.
- Snip toe.
- Distressing on both heel and outsole offer a more vintage look.
- Durable leather outsole with rubber heel tap provides excellent traction.
- Old Gringo® boots go through a 250-step handmade production process.
- Old Gringo® also develops and tans its own leathers and textures to make sure the end result is a super high quality product.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 12 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: